Proner & Proner Recovers Millions of Dollars for Clients Each Year
The successful nationwide personal injury law firm of Proner & Proner provides clients with the finest legal representation available. Because our lawyers are the leading experts in motorcycle accidents, auto accidents, and personal injury lawsuits, Proner & Proner is able to consistently achieve outstanding results for injured victims throughout the nation. The diligence, experience, and tenacity that our personal injury lawyers demonstrate will give your case the best chance for a successful resolution.
If you would like to speak with the lawyers of our personal injury law firm in New York about your case, we encourage you to contact Proner & Proner today for a free case review.
The following are some recent examples of successful Motorcycle Accident, Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Car Accident cases handled by our personal injury law firm which serves clients throughout the entire United States:
Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Mitchell Proner wins 3.3 million dollar verdict.
- Motorcycle Accident Claim Settles
- Proner & Proner Wins Jury Trial in Car Accident Case
- Proner & Proner Wins Jury Trial in Motorcycle Accident Case
- Recovery: Two Hundred Thousand ($200,000)
- Recovery: Nine Hundred Thirty Thousand ($930,000)
- Recovery: Four Hundred Eighty Thousand ($480,000)
- Recovery: One Hundred Twenty Thousand ($120,000)
Personal Injury Cases
- $5,100,000 Settlement
Premises Liability Cases
- Recovery: Six Million Nine Hundred Thousand ($6,900,000)
- Recovery: Two Hundred Twenty Thousand Dollars ($220,000)
Car Accident Cases
- Proner & Proner Wins Jury Trial in Scooter Accident Case
- Recovery: Eight Hundred Thousand ($800,000)
- Recovery: One Million One Hundred Sixty- Five Thousand ($1,165,000)
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm for a Free Consultation about Your Accident Today
For expert representation in your legal case, contact the lawyers of our nationwide personal injury law firm. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients throughout the country, and we may be able to do the same for you. Your case review is free, so speak with one of our attorneys today.